Thursday, March 25, 2010

Note to a BestFriend...


CURIOSITY and APPREHENSION started us out...
stories you told & fantasies you had
MY curiosity...obsession with the unreal
then troubles lurked all around us...school & home issues--the never ending doom
the advice--I'd like 2 say it was a two way street
phone calls late at night, my feeble cries in the dark...your soothing notions were always the solution to my troubles
back then i knew someone cared...YOU Cared, or so i thought.
after a mere recollection of things at the beginning not being close to the present, things changed.
the advice stopped and the opinions started.
instead of wiping the tears away, you put them on my face...like throughout it all i was always me. the negative things in my character...they were always there.
Now you, you're the one who changed. you may not see it, but your change has come.
maybe i missed the part where u forgot about r friendship and decided to leave me out to dry...
you told me to take sometime and look into my eyes and tell you what i see..i see me as I've always been...just newly uncovered and once again...ALONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment