Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Break


Yes!!! Spring Break is finally here...
This year I'm not going 2 the beach...but I still plan on having fun.
unlike 79.9746% of my friends...I'm going 2 enjoy myself in w/e i do. The drama stops now. It's vacation time & i shouldn't have 2 take a vaca from my vaca.
It's time to relax and have fun for a change...cause school hinders progress in that area as we all know.
If there's people you have drama with or w/e then leave it alone...cause i assure you, things will be the same when school is back in session.
Take time out to chill with people who you have fun with and you won't regret being in their presence.
As far as schoolmax goes...i already called the school numerous times and guess what?!?!---NOBDY'S THERE!!!, so everyone with effd up grades can relax cause there's nothing that can be done at this point...Just know: As soon as I step foot into CHFLowers HS in 2 wees...MY GRADES WILL BE FIXED!
As for now, i couldn't care less, cause it's time for me to enjoy myself for one...with people who i care about.

A break is to to free oneself or escape suddenly, as from restraint or dependency..So take a night off for yourself (: You deserve it! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment